Thursday, May 12, 2011

Listen to me please?

Life is really simple but we insist on making it COMPLICATED.

Dude,
If you want to lie, at least come out with excuses. Please exercise your creativity okay.
Stop being innocent and stop swallowing your words.
Stop caring what i'm doing.

Come to me, please say what you want.
Half of life is fcuking up (oopsss aku dah mencarut) and the other half is dealing with it.

I could disappear forever but it wouldn't make any difference.
Having this relationship and thinking of you I'd be put in mental hospital. Tanjung Rambutan kau tahu?
Don't be surprise when i'm disappear. Again.

I hate it when you act like i'm don't really care what you already done to me.
Like what we had never happened.
You cant change what's already happened.

I admit that we're not perfect. Any of us.
We screw up. We make mistakes but then we try to forgive and move forward.
I know heart inspires us.
All i need is love and to be loved.
Thats it.

I cry but i don't tell anyone.
Before i go to sleep, I hope you're happy.

Good Nite.

2 comments:

  1. :'(
    enough!dun waste ur time. pls open ur hat tuk org lain pulak..dia..KEJAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah. I will but not now for sure.

    ReplyDelete